This article is designed to help Ciphr customers navigate through the ticket creation form and advise how best to raise tickets with Customer Care
Having logged into the support portal click on “Submit a request” in the top right-hand corner:
Under “How can we help?” Select the option “Customer Care”
Support request or System incident?
- Support request – If you need help or advice relating to the use of your Ciphr system
- System incident – If you need to report any issues such as errors or performance problems
You will now be presented with a series of fields to complete as follows:
- Choose from the list of products presented and select the most relevant one
- Certain products will give you the option to complete a product category, if this appears select
the category that is best suited to your query
NOTE: if the area you require is not listed select ‘Other’ and specify the area. More product areas will be added to this list over time
- Knowledge base articles will be suggested based on the subject line of your query. Please note
that we also advise checking our Ciphr Academy for any how to questions prior to contacting the customer care team
- Knowledge base articles will be kept up to date and added to over time.
- Entering a meaningful Subject is important as this is the first information the Customer Care
team will see when receiving a ticket
- Please make your summary as short and descriptive as you can
- Please include as much information as possible in the Description when raising your tickets.
- Missing information can cause unnecessary delays, it is preferable to put too much rather than
- The business impact field will allow you to indicate the level of impact that this support request
has on your business
- This field does not replace the Priority level field but enables you to highlight what is most critical or urgent
- Screenshots are very useful to our investigations so please do include them whenever possible. It is always advisable to include the URL bar and date and time in the screenshot
- Finally, when you have completed all fields with as much specific information as possible click